I had cramps for the first time today. . . not those cramps. . . leg cramps. Never had them before. I'm guessing its some lack in my diet of late. Jens or Coach, have any thoughts?
I'm frustrated at how quickly I've lost my groove. Off the road most of July and half of August, but its not like I wasn't riding. Pretty consistent and hard mountain through July. A week of no cardio during moving madness and then a week of running at Hume. And yet, its like I've never ridden 50 miles before? What's up with that? Kinda got me depressed. Any thoughts?
So, the Lighthouse C. is on the horizon for me. I've got a long way to go, but Doc says he's going to get me there.
3 comments:
Keep you head in it and don't let it get you down. Highs and lows are always there especially fitness. If you were not seeing the results when you were very consistent then you would have time for the dissapointment. You have had a great development year. Even at 40 you stud! They will continue to compound and step up in strength even though your recovery is now on the fade cycle like the rest of us 40 and up folks.
Was it the calves or quads? Bet it was the calves. Diet, dehyd., and simply going hard...
great ride, i super enjoyed the time tim and i had to chat and pray together. Tim you postin for tomorrow?
Day by Day Rabbit.....you will probably feel great next time out. Just remember.....its 90% 1/2 mental. Sorry for the no show, kids had me up till 4am....1 hour of sleep no bueno for riding 50! Wished i was there....
Post a Comment