Might want to ask Lefty about a similar story... haha!!! Oh and Cade, i've been on the lookout for a new front wheel for my road bike sooo maybe we could chat.
Welcome to OneSource Cycling, Cade. You have now officially been added to our contributors list!
Not only that, but I'm going to say that this post qualifies as a "Classic Must Read Post" . . . a signpost warning along the way for all us . . . Rabbit
Over the long haul, I think we're going to need you to create your own google identity or at least change that posting handle. Not sure posting under your wife's handle "Joy" is going to fly . . .
Thanks Lefty. I did take it in and there were actually two cracks in it. Bummer for USAA who insures Captain Crash. However, on the bright side, I bought a new S works E5 and rode it for the first time today! Thing can climb. Silver lining I guess. Yes, Jeff, the wheel buried into the plaster which is the only thing that kept the bike and steel rack from falling onto the hood of our car.
The core of One Source Cycling is a bunch of buddies on the Central Coast of California who like to ride . . . some mountain, some road, most both. Some of us have been riding for years, some just for a few months. We spur each other on, give one another a hard time, race once in a while, but always have a good time. We try and ride at least every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and almost always in the morning.
We'd love to have you join us!
Contributors . . . so far!
Lance "Pantz" Cambell, age 40
Sean "Levi" Cheney, age 33
Ben "Clyde" Collins, age 21
Mark "Hobbit" Ernstrom, age 32
David "Jens" Leece, age 50
Jeff "Coach" Martin, age 41
Scott "Doc" Morton age 51
Cade "Crash" Newman, age 37
Chad "Torque" Theule, age 37
Tim "Rabbit" Theule, age 42
Rick "Wolfeman" Wolfe, age 52
Dave "El Jefe" O'Brien
Tyler "The Future" O'Brien
Steve "P-Steve" Leonard
8 comments:
Ouch! Bummer. This has got to earn you an official nickname though.
"Crash"
"Bender"
Anyone come up with something else?
Levi
Might want to ask Lefty about a similar story... haha!!! Oh and Cade, i've been on the lookout for a new front wheel for my road bike sooo maybe we could chat.
Cade...been there, done that. I feel your pain!
That's brutal to see! Cringing.
Welcome to OneSource Cycling, Cade. You have now officially been added to our contributors list!
Not only that, but I'm going to say that this post qualifies as a "Classic Must Read Post" . . . a signpost warning along the way for all us . . . Rabbit
Over the long haul, I think we're going to need you to create your own google identity or at least change that posting handle. Not sure posting under your wife's handle "Joy" is going to fly . . .
Yo welcome Captain Crash. You can have it. It was my nickname for years.
Advice given to me after I had my "accident" was to take my bike into a shop and have them check for damage to the frame.
Good points lefty. Warranty departments are typically helpful if you have a frame failure... Motobecane should be decent.
Dodged this bullet just a few weeks ago and several times before. Way close recently.
I believe every one of my family members has done it so welcome to the club!
Did your wheel bury into the plaster foam shape? It looks like that in the pic...
Thanks Lefty. I did take it in and there were actually two cracks in it. Bummer for USAA who insures Captain Crash. However, on the bright side, I bought a new S works E5 and rode it for the first time today! Thing can climb. Silver lining I guess.
Yes, Jeff, the wheel buried into the plaster which is the only thing that kept the bike and steel rack from falling onto the hood of our car.
Post a Comment