Well, everyone knows so I might as well blog it. A few pre-rides are planned for the ToC beginning one week from today.
Thursday Paso Stage - instead of riding from Visalia, we are heading out from AG (or SLO). Either up the cost or across or by way of Pozo. Expecting a great ride and then fellowship and the finish to watch the run in and circuit finish. I have two VIP tickets so I will share in a few peeks at the stars... Pasta night at the Martins for those who wish to do it.
Friday Solvang TT - AG to Solvang approximately 70 miles. Fun ride arrival at noon to watch the TT festivities. Don't think this ride will be too easy since it is not... My friend the Flebbes are handling dinner at their house in Valencia and carpet sleeping spots for up to 5. Chad and Sean can share a sleeping bag...
Saturday Santa Clarita to Pasadena - Ride from Valencia through my old home turf and then to the big climbs. These are doozies... 70 miles. I'll by the first round of beers (excluding Chad and Sean). We will find food and beers somewhere there and determine what to do for sleep.
Sunday - Chad and Sean heading south.
Confirmed riders are Kory, Rudy (Friday only), Sean Turbo Deisel (Thursday and Saturday only), Cary, Alvin, Sean Cheney, Lee Sromba, and Chad.
They key for this group ride is staying together and support. If you are in, say so now so we can start the planning. Some riders do not have the same fitness so you will need to maintain a reasonable tempo so we don't otherwise shell some out of the riders.
I will take all the information and start to share. Sean and Chad are handled for the road and they are booked in Valencia for the overnight.
Chad - drag race on South Mason waiting! Bring it!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking forward to it!!!!(minus the shared sleeping bag)
Levi
I may want to ride Sat. Is there a ride back from Pasadena Sun?
Wolfeman
Post a Comment