Great to have you guys out there this morning!
Very impressed with the strong showing of both Tim & Pat this morning.
Garth - You are rocking! Amazing how fast you are progressing for just jumping in! Keep it up and we'll all be beggin you to slow down before we know it!
Torque - I've seen better . (Dont think that race this weekend is a good excuss either!)
Chewy - It was great to see you too! Oh wait.....you didnt show up to your own ride. Missed you out there.
What a beautiful morning the Lord blessed us with! This is the day that the Lord hath made.........Good times!
Who's in for tomorrow morn? Someone make a ride call.
Levi
2 comments:
I suck...totally forgot. uhg. we've been doing the one car thing this week and it's thrown me off my schedule. -Chewy
No worries. Givin a hard time because we want you to be out there with us. I think this warrants you being the one to make the next ride call. Cant call a ride and then not show. (Even though I almost did this morning!) What'll it be? Post it!
Levi
Post a Comment