6:30 ride start from the OBrien's
We will go over the river through the woods to MDO, loop or two in MDO and then back.
Will be a solid three hour outing probably, but rec style pace.......come one come all!
Crash will be meeting me at my house around 6 to carpool out from here.
Anyone else?
Torque/Hobbit......have fun at Zeke's campout, we'll miss you on the ride.
Please comment to RSVP so we know to expect you.....
Levi
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Anyone else besides the O'Briens Crash and myself?
Hey GUYS!!
This is Jason! I keep checking your blog from time to time to read about what you guys are up to and where you are riding. Anna and I have been here in Chile about 2 months now and we are hurting for a good-long-refreshing mountain bike ride...and for the beautiful SLO county! Believe it or not but there actually is mountain biking here in the Driest Desert in the World. But, the gear is definately low grade with maybe a Deore derailleur at best. But, Anna and I are hoping to go down south the mt. bike.
Anyways, I´m not sure anyone will even read this comment, but if so know that Anna and I miss you guys, your fellowship, and the awesome sport of mountain biking! Be safe and have fun! -JASON
Jason - Thanks for the comment/update. Wish you guys were able to join. Good to hear things seam to be well, make sure to post pictures from any riding you get in there! Good to hear from you!
Ride was great this morning...... post to come with pics.
Levi
What up Gents!!
Thought I would say hi to Jason, since I got a little time on my hands!
Hope Chile is awesome you guys!!! Everyone keep riding, cuz you are all going down once my bionic hip kicks into action.
Levi is funny - just reminded me of my need to mention the reason his daughter says I can't go to work. Cuz I have "crotches"....... (crutches)
Post a Comment