Saturday, June 27, 2009

Santa Barbara Ride


A few days out... Who's in, who's out?  6 am leaving time from my house, I'll provide breakfast 5:15-5:45 am for all those who want it -- oatmeal, bagels, yogurt, coffee etc...  Bring a small bag with swim suit, towel and a change of clothes for the trip home and Karen will bring it down.  Ride will be 110 miles, food refueling in Lompoc (bring a few bucks...).  Ride will end at the Santa Barbara wharf.  Ciao

4 comments:

Lefty said...

In! I can feel it already. Is that a bad sign?

Hobbit said...

Still down for the count....But at least looking at the blog again.

Do it for the hipper!

Jeff Martin said...

I really want to make the trek and enjoy a great ride with you all. Just a bit challenged at the office this week due to a ton of staff being gone on family vaca's combined with a few deadlines...

Doubt I will make it.

Be safe and have a fantastic ride.

Anonymous said...

Scott- Wish I could go. But I have no endurance yet. So I'll have to stick with the Noontime World Championships. Monday is Patterson Rd. Always fun,fast and windy. Wish you were here to ride with us.

We are trying to visit SLO soon. When we do, I'd love to ride.

Dean Hampton