Friday, January 1, 2010

Cayucos group ride 8am at Church

Group ride to Cayucos and back Saturday morning 8am from the church, love to have at least 6 riders, more if possible. Mild to moderate pace at best, coffee in Cayucos! Leave a comment if you are in

3 comments:

Levi said...

I'm in....I suggest 8am start or earlier as I have an appointment at noon. I am also trying to piece together items needed to bring a friend, Brooke, along for the ride. I think I have it handled so expect him to show up as well. He is looking to get on the bike in this new year and hope to get him plugged into our group. We will probably cut across the bay to LOVR for the shorter route option if anyone else interested to go shorter / mello.

Looking forward to it!


Levi

MrDuck said...

Hi Doc! I did this ride today . . . started at 5:45AM. It was cold and dark, but a great start to 2010. No cars! I was worked by the time I got home and feel pretty tired right now. I haven't been riding for weeks :p Don't think I'll be up to it tomorrow.

I'll watch the post and may show up on whim. 8:00am seems a little late though :p

Cheers! Peter

Brian Trapp said...

I'm in. See you at 8am.