Heading out on at least a 4hr ride on Monday morning. Meet at 1060 Hidden Springs for 5:30 for light breakfast if you want. Rolling promptly at 6:00.
Route:
Buckley to LOVR
LOVR to Turri
OLD Creek to 46
46 to HGWY 1
Turri to LOVR
Home
Come prepared with water and food. We're not going to take many breaks. We're not going to go 100% either....except for the MTN points up Old Creek....can anyone take out Levi / Sean? Doc Morton will be MIA so someone else will have to challenge.
Please comment to RSVP.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm in until I get dropped. Maybe breakfast till Buckley?
I'm in..... And something tells me Sgt Torque will not have any problem with the old creek challenge. Don't let him fool you! Looking forward to the fellowship on wheels in this beautiful weather.....
Levi
I'm in too. It's gonna take all of Floyd's left over epo for me to hang . . . Pk
Post a Comment