Monday, December 20, 2010

Ancient Peaks Mountain Bike Race

Ok gang, I had talked to some of you about my event company was attempting to create a mountain bike race here in the San Luis area. Well here it is, this July we will be holding a race at Santa Margarita on private terrain that is not normally accessed. Here is a link to our blog All-out Events. Feel free to check it out. The race will be going down July 23rd and 24th. I would love to see some of you guys come out and crush if you can make it. This will be our first race at this location. I have already seen a lot of the terrain and it is amazing. Please spread the word and start your training.

Blake

1 comment:

Chad Theule said...

I just read this Blake. Fired up. Keep us posted on how we can help along the way. Now we have the June road ride and a July race to train for. Nice!