Monday, March 14, 2011
Wednesday Workout March 16th
So I am going to go out on a limb and say we should get a road ride going for this Wednesday. Lets say 7:00 at Islay Park parking lot. Planning for about an hour long ride. Please let me know if you can make it. I've got another race this weekend and could use a group ride to get prepared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Blake,
I just saw this post after I texted you re: a second option of Stagecoach / Shooters.
Did you get any bites on your road ride?
Where are you racing these days?
Chad
Mark was a tentative, that was the only bite. As far as racing, I've been allover. I raced Madera Stage Race last weekend. Poly Crit a few weekends ago. Brea in So. Cal a month or so ago. I'm racing up in Monterey this weekend. So yeah getting some rides in. Are you guys a go with the stagecoach shooters ride?
Hey blake....It's Hobbit. Go without me, I got called into work early!!!!!
Sorry!
Post a Comment