Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wednesday Morning Ride: Road Goin South

Fillin in for Rabbit here... Lookin to meet at Tank Farm and Broad at 5:30 (lights required), roll south to pick up Rabbit at Price and continue down to Lopez and back towards Hi Mountain Road and then back to SLO parting with Rabbit at Biddle Ranch Road. Hopefully this is early enough for everyone, if not we can kick it up to a 500 meet time. Length of ride is negotiable but lookin to be done by 745. Post if you are in.

4 comments:

Wolfeman said...

Hi There,

It's the Wolfeman, wow....

I am going to try....

Been a while, I need a ride with y'all.

Clyde said...

Wolfeman! Way to be!!! It has been awhile but it will be awesome to see ya!

Chad Theule said...

Im planning on being there.
been a while since we have gone south....sounds good!

Levi said...

oops.....looks like Torque was on my computer again in the office! That last comment was actually me.
So once again, I plan on being there!

Levi