Start time: 6am Meet: Corner of Orcutt/Tank Farm Route: Wherever Todd wants to go....he's back on with his new bike! (Todd......comment to post the route of your choice)
Let's call it 7 at Tank Farm and Orcutt. We'll head out orcutt to lopez, down through the Village out to Pismo and home, maybe up and over See Canyon...we'll see how we're doing.
Saw you guys all on the corner and ready to go as I was coming home from work. I need to find a bike so I can start riding too. Anyone know where I can get a decent one at a reasonable price (for a beginner)?
I'd suggest poking around at bike shops and seeing what size frame you need. Ride some bikes and find something comfy (otherwise you won't ride it!).
Then start checking craigslist. Lots of deals out there, but it helps to know what size and maybe what brand you're looking for!!!! It's also good to know what things are selling for retail so you know if you're getting a good deal!!!!
The core of One Source Cycling is a bunch of buddies on the Central Coast of California who like to ride . . . some mountain, some road, most both. Some of us have been riding for years, some just for a few months. We spur each other on, give one another a hard time, race once in a while, but always have a good time. We try and ride at least every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and almost always in the morning.
We'd love to have you join us!
Contributors . . . so far!
Lance "Pantz" Cambell, age 40
Sean "Levi" Cheney, age 33
Ben "Clyde" Collins, age 21
Mark "Hobbit" Ernstrom, age 32
David "Jens" Leece, age 50
Jeff "Coach" Martin, age 41
Scott "Doc" Morton age 51
Cade "Crash" Newman, age 37
Chad "Torque" Theule, age 37
Tim "Rabbit" Theule, age 42
Rick "Wolfeman" Wolfe, age 52
Dave "El Jefe" O'Brien
Tyler "The Future" O'Brien
Steve "P-Steve" Leonard
7 comments:
I'm in. See you then!
Mark/Ricochet/Chuck Norris Jr./Hobbit Head/Iron Man/ Lucky guy with big headache!!
who else is in?? any objections to bumping it to 7??
Im 50/50 for the ride.....
Lefty - Call your ride route and time......its your call!
Levi
Let's call it 7 at Tank Farm and Orcutt. We'll head out orcutt to lopez, down through the Village out to Pismo and home, maybe up and over See Canyon...we'll see how we're doing.
seeya studly!
Saw you guys all on the corner and ready to go as I was coming home from work. I need to find a bike so I can start riding too. Anyone know where I can get a decent one at a reasonable price (for a beginner)?
Hey Dave!
I'd suggest poking around at bike shops and seeing what size frame you need. Ride some bikes and find something comfy (otherwise you won't ride it!).
Then start checking craigslist. Lots of deals out there, but it helps to know what size and maybe what brand you're looking for!!!! It's also good to know what things are selling for retail so you know if you're getting a good deal!!!!
Post a Comment