
What a beautiful morning for a ride.
Dirt was sticky, sunrise was incredible and great company.
Hobbit made it for the Irish Hills leg, Jason (No nickname yet) Evangelista and I continued on to Maddona from the Laguna Lake side and finished down at Marsh with a home stretch through downtown.
We are so blessed with the beauty that surrounds us, the trails we have and the health to be able to do what we do, enjoying his creation while taking care of our bodies and getting some great fellowship.
I think Wed will be a road ride.........Jens........?
Friday we are looking at an O'brien Ranch Ride!
Levi
1 comment:
Wow! This was an awesome ride for sure! Thanks Hobbit and Levi for the ride and the company. I definately agree that we are blessed to live and ride where we do. I hope to be able to continue to make these group rides at o'dark thirty!
-Jason
Post a Comment