Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bass Lake ride report

Thought I would share some photos of a new trail Ryan and I discovered here in Bass Lake........called Willow Creek. It is very close to Lindseys parents house where we are staying and I cant believe I never knew of it before. Awesome trail!!!!
There are two other rides here that are also great rides.....007 & Goat Mountain. We road 007 yesterday (too much fun to stop and take photos...oops) and it was 99 degrees out. That nine mile climb hurt but the decent made it all worth it!









Levi

3 comments:

Crash said...

Sweet terrain. In your 8 pics, I saw at least 15 places where I could solidify my name.

Brian Trapp said...

I've looked at the photos about a dozen times. That looks like a great ride! I do miss the single track.

ben collins said...

dude, looks awesome! Missin the dirt times with you guys! And Crash, i'm right with ya bro!