Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mountain Option


Early mountain option: Meet at Madonna (Marsh) at 5:00. Back by 6:30.

Crash

5 comments:

Crash said...

Anybody? Anybody?

Tim said...

that's early. . . . that means you're up in the 3:00 hour and rolling from AG at 4:30. . . . whew. . . . that's heavy.

I need to get my MTB to the shop. Its unrideable right now. Working to get that done.

Crash said...

Glad to hear the early start time isn't a deterrent.
Let's get that bike rollin' soon.

Levi said...

I'm in crash. Mtb or die!!!! See you there....

noodle said...

I would if I didn't have a 4 day old. Duty calls my brother, duty calls. I'll probably be up then, so maybe I'll strap the moby wrap on and bring him. Wait a minute....Curren just told me you can't take his daddy up Hurl Hill though.