Monday, May 23, 2011

Santa Barbara ride

Last reminder about the Santa Barbara ride. Friday June 17 leave my house at 6:30am sharp. Mileage is about 110 miles, some climbing on the route but it's not super tough. Make your own arrangements for the return (train or someone picking you up). We will make 4 stops on the way down: Guatelupe, Lompoc, Gaviota, Goletta. Bring $ to buy food, bring any bars or gels you think you'll need in addition. If you are planning on coming then respond to this blog.

12 comments:

Tad Weber said...

God willing, I am a go. Thx for organzing, Doc.
Tad

MrDuck said...

I'm in! Where is your house? Pk

Scott 'doc' Morton said...

I'm at 5752 Pebble Beach Wy

Ron Johnston said...

Still hoping to, but haven't made final call. RJ

Crash said...

I'll be there, with three other friends.

Levi said...

I'll be there...... and a friend. That friend would be the infamous "Noodles" coming down to join us from Bend, OR. He is not just famous, he is INfamous

Scott 'doc' Morton said...

Nice group forming...

Chad Theule said...

Ted and I are in ....Torque

Wolfeman said...

Count me in for most of the ride.

Tim said...

count me in from SLO to A.G. --Rabbit

John said...

Planning on it- John Evans

Brian Trapp said...

I'm in and I'm bringing more than one gear.