Looking for about 3 hours in the saddle on Saturday with mixed terrain, so would like to head out Orcutt to Lopez Lake and Hi Mtn Road for 1.5 hours, then turn around and head back. 7 a.m. start at Grace. Can also pick up guys en route. Appreciate some company.
5 comments:
I really want to hook up with you guys and ride with you but once again I'm heading out of town and won't be avail. Hope to be able to get together and ride before SB ride though??
Hey Doc: As my final big training ride before June 17, I am considering riding to Lompoc next Saturday, June 4. Donna would swing down to pick up. I'd like to see the front end to the ride, and a 60 miler would be good for me. Let me know if you might be in for that.
Tad,
I have three friends who will be riding south county tomorrow morning bout the same time. If you want to hook up with them, give me a call at 801-8497.
Cade
Tad,
I'm not available next Saturday, sorry. I am available on the 11th though and would gladly do that ride then... Good idea to check out the ride, this past Wednesday I rode south down around Santa Maria and caught Hwy1 back from Black road, coming back I caught the prevailing headwind around Gaudalupe and it shelled me! That's why we leave early and go south!
Doc, I would prefer to ride this coming weekend to Lompoc so as to let my 52-year-old legs have a weekend off before the SB ride. That said, I see some long-range forecasts now saying some light showers possible Saturday. If it looks at all dry, I'll probably go this weekend so I can take a break and be ready for your grand adventure.
Tad
Post a Comment