Meet: Trailhead of Ridge Trail in MDO (Dirt parking lot lot just before you get to spooners)
Time: 3PM
Length: ~ 2 hours
The trails out in MDO should be great after the rains and a couple days of good weather.
I will be hanging out there in the evening as well to enjoy fellowship with these guys. (Angel/Yankee playoff game has nothing to do with it!)
Roadie today up Old Creek was awesome! Great group of guys to share the ride with and an absolutely perfect riding day. They were in awe taking in the scenery, which made me realize how good we have it around here.
I hope to see you all out there tomorrow.....should be perfect conditions for MDO!
Levi
1 comment:
I am aware of a few guys going to make it.....
Crash
Hobbit
Future
Torque?
Noodles?
Who else.......?
Also, if dirt aint your thing, Doc has got a morning roadie in the works as well.
Levi
Post a Comment