Thursday, October 1, 2009

Friday MTB 5:30 Poultry Unit

Friday, October 2nd
MTB
Meet: Poultry Unit
5:30
Lights required

Route: Up Stenner, Up Elevator, Up Shooters, Across ridge, Down Morning Glory

Not a hammer ride but we'll keep a healthy pace.

Torque

6 comments:

Chad Theule said...

Who's in?

Tim said...

I'm in. Gotta be home by 8:00.

Crash said...

I'm in. And the betting starts at 4 to 1 that Crash will live up to his name at least 4 times. Who's want's some action?

Levi said...

I'm in. Noodles says he is too!


Levi

Levi said...

Great ride this morning guys. Fall is definitely here! Let the o dark 30 mtb rides continue!

Noodles - Great job out there.... showing you are for real....and leaving evidence to prove it!

Crash - Should have taken the bet, I think there were only two, right?

Rabbit - Great to see you back on the dirt!

Torque - Nice job containing the Rabbit up front.


Have a great day guys!


Levi

Brian Trapp said...

How many and what kind/type/brand of lights do you guys like for these rides? I have nothing and want everything.
Brian