It was a real joy to be out there today. I have not ridden with Julie for quite some time. Thanks to Liesel and the Obrien girls for watching the rest of the Theule kidos.
Here are some pics from the day....
P.S. I think there were more rides today. Anyone, anyone....ride reports please!
Dave looking great on the Enduro. Next up...MDO from his ranch.
Blingstar showing some guns.
Future wondering "what took you so long Levi". Yes, he is fast. Tyler - remember to TT your hill before Christmas.
Little Brady in his new dome....Santa came early....he won't know the difference, right?
1 comment:
Ride report from me on Saturday........I thought about riding, does that count? I looked at my bikes, how bout that?
Name for Dave O' - How bout Dave O'?
Kyle - Sparkplug? Johnny Rocket? Climbobeast? Neutron? Va Voom? Ricardo Montalban (not sure where that came from.....)
Ricoh
Post a Comment