Monday, January 12, 2009

Goose Death



Went to Lower Klamath Refuge on the border of Oregon and California the week after Christmas with a buddy who is the Student Ministries Pastor at Calvary SLO, Ben Potter.  We had a good amount of trigger therapy:)  Came back with 18 geese and a couple of ducks.

5 comments:

Levi said...

So.......did you ride your bike there? Shoot them while on your bike? Were the geese riding bikes? Did you shoot a bike and bring it back?

Tim said...

Ben . . . You are the man! That's crazy!

I wouldn't know how to load the gun, much less shoot the geese or know what to do with them once I shot them.

I'm grabbing those pics and posting them on my blog.

Jeff Martin said...

Ben - you are a stud big boy!

I went quail hunting 2 weeks ago and all I felt like was a dog running up and down the hillsides trying to flush them out... Not a one!

Love the pictures. It looks like a sweet time. So glad you are experiencing life in many outdoor ways.

take care

Levi said...

Duck...........Duck........Goose!!!!!
When's the feast?

Clyde said...

if you guys wanna setup a little time to feast i'm all about it. The recipe is bacon wrapped jalapeno goose, marinated in italian dressing. I know schedules are busy but if the crew gathers lemme know. Oh and no bike, they don't work great on ice:)