Road Ride Report_1.13.09
Twas a great morning ride Torque and I had this beauty of a morn.
We missed the rest of you being out there with us!
~55 miles (1 to Old Creek to 46 & back)
Best Parts
The fact that I actually woke up this morning! (been struggling in the mornings lately)
The fact that I was not the one running late for once!
The fellowship with Torque
The burn I am feeling right now
Warm out there, even before sunup
Beautiful sunrise and ocean views (God is so good in his creation!)
55 miles and home by 8am
Worst parts
The burn I am feeling right now
How out of shape my core is! My lungs were killing me and crampola's galore.
55 miles is only a little more than 1/3 of the total visalia to paso ride we will be doing in about a month!!!
Who's posting a ride for manana?????
Levi
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds killer! prayer was great this mornin! The crew should make an appearance sometime this week.
Post a Comment