Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Fellowship

It was a beautiful afternoon for a fellowship ride out in the back bay on the Rock Quarry trails.
We enjoyed our time together, especially with Steve....aka - "Chewy".... making his presence in the mtb world known! (Great to have you out there Steve..........You were rocking!)Chewy at the top of the toughest climb out there, wondering why in the world is he trying to convert from the road? Answer = It will only make you a better roadie!!!! Who knows, you may not label yourself as a roadie anymore......

Look at that bunch! "Clyde" Collins, "Ricky Bobby" Ernstrom, Jason "Techy" Evangelista, Chewy, Dave "El Jefe" O'Brien, and "The Future"
Ricky Bobby giving his best Blue Steel impression.

BTW - Jefe/Chewy......Nice bikes!!!!!



Levi

5 comments:

Chad Theule said...

Man oh man. That is a quite a quiver of guys and bikes. Where are the ladies is what Julie is wondering. Anna?

Levi - do you offer a service plan and warranty with your bike sales?

I am looking forward to seeing some more posts from the crew.

Reminder re: Sea Otter...who's in?

Chad

Hobbit said...

I've updated my settings again! My nickname sure changes often....not that I'm complaining, Ricky Bobby is my hero!

Yesterday was fun, and I'm working on a new pose, "Blue Steel Jr...."

Jeff Martin said...

Cool post. Great turnout. Did you connect the black mountain section across the road for another fun loop?

For whatever reason, I've always known this ride area as "Bautista Property".

Glad to see so many smiles out there! And btw - hear the two youngsters are getting married - what a blessing and congrats!

One last - this Ricky Bobby thing is kinda gay - go back to the Richochet! Or, let the audience know what it means...

Levi said...

Jeff,

I have heard the ride called many things:
Rock Quarry
Bautista
Back bay
South Bay
a couple others I cant remember...

Re: service plan and warranty....... step into my office and we'll work something out


Levi

Jeff Martin said...

Yep - you got it. But I read one more you can add to your quiver - Cerro Peaks.