Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mountain or Road: Thursday, January 22

With the rain forecasted for late Wednesday and all day Thursday, here are 2 ride alternatives. 

Road
5:10 am
LOVR and Foothill 
Route: To Turri and back (not around), Perfumo by 6:10ish, up Perfumo, down See Canyon, and .....
Riders:  Dan Woods may be in for the first hour (usually peels by 6:10 on Thursdays), Daniel Hudson (new member from Awana I met recently), who else?
Wet roads cancel the road ride 
Please comment to RSVP 

Note:  You can jump into the road ride at Perfumo and LOVR at about 6:10.  Please comment to confirm that is your plan so the train will pause at that point.  Let's say between 6:10 and 6:15 to be safe. 


Mountain 
5:15 am
Irish Hills 
Route: All of Irish Hills and Laguna side of Madonna if not too muddy 
Rain DOES NOT cancel the mountain ride 
Please comment to RSVP 




3 comments:

Chad Theule said...

I'm in.
Hoping it rains and that it doesnt at the same time.....we'll see?

Levi

Clyde said...

I'm in. I have a full day along with 8am class so i might take off after the irish loops.

Clyde said...

That was wet