Sunday, July 26, 2009

Monday Cayucos & Coffee. Heard there were some guys pushing it out there today. Sounds like I missed it.

QHow about a nice "talking tempo" roll tomorrow to Cayocos?

Meet at the church at 6. Be back by 9. If you need to shower at the church, I can make that happen. No problem, that's what I do.

Text or comment on the blog if you can swing it.

7 comments:

Brian Trapp said...

I'm in. Trapp

Levi said...

No can do for me.....early am appointment. Have fun boys!

Levi

Lefty said...

I'm out...pushed it pretty hard today.

Anonymous said...

Really Lefty.......none of us noticed? There was this guy out in front probably pacing 25 uphill.....
Are you sure you were even on the ride today?

Chad Theule said...

Ahh...out. Body still recovering our nice "rolling light today" ride. Ugh

Lefty said...

It was 22...not 25. :-)

Crash said...

I had to drop off the back and head home with my tail between my wicked tired legs. Thanks Lefty!
Plus, top of the hill first and won the sprint.

Impressive


I'm out.