Rabbit had a brainchild yesterday. . . .
I'm committed to doing at least 45 minutes of some cardio for every day/stage of the Tour de France . . . biking, running, whatever. On the days they rest, I rest. On the days they ride, I do something for at least 45 minutes.
Here's how its gone for me so far. . . .
Saturday: MTB at Lopez with Jeff Martin at 6:30 AM
Sunday: ran my hilly street for 45 at 3:00 PM
Monday: rode road to Cayucos with Mike Grainger at 6:30 AM
Tuesday: ran my hilly street at 5:10 AM
Wednesday: plan to ride Prefumo to Old Port at 12:15 (see last post)
Lots of the tour still to go. Not too late to jump in. I think Torque is in. Anyone else?
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm in for the tdf challenge... I'm even up each morning to watch tdf! Go Lance!
I'll be there today for Prefumo.
Post a Comment