Monday, July 20, 2009

Wed Road with Jens

Planning a Wed Am road ride for early birds :)  I am going at 6 am to do short course Atascadero 50.  Will meet at Santa Rosa/Foothill at 6 am... out coast to 41, up 41, south west side atascadero to Camino Real then to grade and down.  About 48 miles,  should take a little over 2.5  hours. Will go medium tempo.  Will give race report on Steve's ride at Red River Gorge UCI  Jr. Stage race in Kentucky to anyone interested....  Go Andy Schleck!
Ciao,
David

2 comments:

Hobbit said...

I'm a definite maybe! Excited to ride with you guys again!

Anonymous said...

Im in
Torque is in
I hear Rabbit is in
Crash is in

Lefty?
Skippy?
Trapp?
Anyone.....Beuller????


We had a great ride Monday.....
Looking forward to another great one tomorrow!

Go Levi!!!!! (On the trainer at home - Someone has to still cheer him on.)


Levi