Ben . . . "Skippy"
Tim . . . "Rabbit"
Mark . . . "Hobbit"
Sean . . . "Levi" . . . with beanie under Chad's ID because he's riding Chad's Bike (That's pretty funny!)
Sean........."Levi" . . . the real ones
David . . . "Jens"
Chad is still MIA
Ben . . . "Skippy"
Tim . . . "Rabbit"
Mark . . . "Hobbit"
Sean . . . "Levi" . . . with beanie under Chad's ID because he's riding Chad's Bike (That's pretty funny!)
Sean........."Levi" . . . the real ones
David . . . "Jens"
7 comments:
Thats how Levi rolls in these amateur events......Jeans, Beanie, Skate shoes and one handed!
I didn't know Hobbits were so focused. And intimidating. Is that fur I see? I can just hear this Hobbit saying "My precious"...
http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_photo.asp?EVENTID=32328&PWD=&ID=48737997&FROM=photos&BIB=1645
Not sure why the mountain biker with my number got some many shots. Any ways waiting for the pack after the climb coming down the corkscrew.
those pics are epic! Hobbit "like my bike!"
I didnt know the governator was in the race......They did a good job of puting a Hobbit head on his body didnt they! (You got some guns marky!)
Skippy - man that bike fits you well!
Sounds to me like Chad is trying to sell something . . .
Post a Comment