Wednesday, April 30, 2008

05.02.08 Friday Ride

I moved the Friday ride description up to today, since the link didn't work and because some of the Art's Crew has been asking about it. I also added a google map for reference . . . Scott, I think we're still looking for a meet time and place.


OK, OK I'm going to jump into the cycling Abyss here known as 'One Source Cycling.' I don't know, even the founding father's wives are gearing up and riding off -- Karen assures me that you won't see her on a bike or in any sort of spandex getup anytime real soon. I've been put in charge of the Friday ride, that's friday May 2. I'm thinking that we need to go to Huasna (I think rabbits spell it Wasnau!!). New roads and beautiful scenery, great ride! Sorry rabbit, no cup-a-joe at the turn spot there! I'll post specifics after Jens softens you boys up on Wednesday. I'm out (in probably more ways than I know...)


View Larger Map

5 comments:

Levi said...

Looking forward to it Doc. Been wanting to do that ride again for a while now. Good call.

Clyde said...

Meet at Arts?

Scott 'doc' Morton said...

Nice map and all but I don't think we'll take that route

Clyde said...

How's that?

Anonymous said...

Why don't you figure out how to chart our course, smarty pants. . .