Saturday, April 26, 2008

Word to the Third!!!!! It's Blopez On Monday

Yo One Source FREAKSSSSSS!!!!! This is the Lance Man, Lancelot, Lantz Pantz,ETC. The ride is Lopez. You Call me out and here it is. Turkey ridge,down blackberry springs, to cougar,
out to touoski, to the grind, to the bench and down for some fun. Maybe that's TMI so just meet @ Lopez Parking lot (registration area) Monday April 28th @ 5:30 a.m. Over and out!!!!

4 comments:

Levi said...

Rabbit is in, I am in, I believe the hobbit is in, Sir Lance, who else?

Clyde said...

skippy is a go, you want to drive or ride like the witch?

Anonymous said...

I am riding. Leaving my house at 4:20 sharp. On the Enduro.

Levi said...

Sharpie? If that is what you prefer, that is what it will be. Just let it be known that "the witch" was a compliment and we are all just jealous of your supernatural abilities, hence the name. I will be meeting you there. Who wants to carpool?