Saturday, April 26, 2008

One Source Multisport Events

Got a few suggestions for the upcoming scheduling:

California Multisport Challenge, SLO, September 28, 2008 http://www.calmultisport.com/index.php.

Solo style adventure race on a fully marked course. This will be good to get you monkeys ready for a multi-day adventure race in the years to come! Format is MTB, paddling, and trail running. I prefer team races in teams of 3-4 to make it interesting but lets see. I'm interested but not yet committed since I'm looking for a 24 hour adventure race with willing pals to do it with. Hmmm - do you know anyone?

Tinley's Dirtiest Adventures, Lake Lopez, October 3-5, 2008 http://www.tricalifornia.com/index.cfm/Tinley2008-main.htm

Hey chad - Look at my organ grinder monkey look!

In order to finally beat Scott Tinley I had to wait until he collected social security!

Who is the King of the Hill? Who knows in October... Several races available including dirt and road tris and a King of the Hill MTB race with a 2 mile time trial. I raced this as far back in the mid 90's when you could destroy your legs in 5 races in one weekend! Let's do three in one weekend and enjoy some fellowship at the lake together while camping. Again, not sure what everyones schedule is but just throwing a few bones for some personal and community fitness targets.

Just throwing it out and having fun with it.
Bummer is the race venue in the dirt is dying and we need to give it a boost. There is also a kids venue and would be fun to make them part of it. Also, this is one of the few races where we have prayed together prior to the start with approximately 100 plus atheletes! Hey - it was a Sunday and we wanted to praise God.

No comments: