Doc Leece ...aka Clayton...(who can tell me what that stands for) is the ride captain for Wednesday's ride. His post is for coming. Ala Old Creek to Santa Rita ...down the grade....65+ miles. Stay tuned.
So who's riding with me out to Lopez tomorrow morning. 4:20 from my house.
4 comments:
4:20 and riding out. You guys should make him stick with "the witch"...but I have no say, I play basketball...
He is pretty much proving our point right there isn't he? Especially since we all know he'll be out there on 3 hours sleep!
Basketball counts in the Rabbits "OneSource Fitness" blog model. Hit him up to start that sister blog and you are in.
So I have a clarification question here. Doc Leece was not sporting the OneSource gear at SOC. Does one need to officially represent before acquiring a nickname?
He had better sport it wednesday!
Post a Comment