Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Century Update

Okay, who's in?

I realize a century, for you hardcore guys, isn't a big deal.  But, up until now, you've only had a chance to showcase your skills at the Sea Otter.  Of course there was that "little" ride up Madonna a couple of times, but here's a chance you don't want to pass up.  Put on those OneSource digs, and show the local guys what you can do on the road.  For a preview of the talent you'll be racing against, come out this Friday morning (route tba) and don't forget that "Every hill is a race."
 
Here's an update and some more detailed info for the 19th.
7:00 - Registration/Check in (Avila Beach Promenade)
7:30 - Century begins
Lunch is at Cayucos at a park where our wives and kids usually join us (bring yours along for the fun!)  
12:00 - 4:00 - Victory Beach Party and Tri-Tip
Check out this interactive map for route.

There will be regular stations, to replenish and refuel.

Crash (aka Joy, sorry Tim)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im in!!! Looking forward to it. Who else.......come on boys, it'll be fun.

Clyde said...

sounds sweet to me. hopefully no mechanical mess to keep me off the bike.

Jeff Martin said...

It's a huge deal and I was very interested until I learned it conflicted with our Ventura camping plans. I will likely be back for the crit but Saturday will not happen.

Way to carry the torch Cade. Sorry I cannot participate.

Anonymous said...

One Source Talent is Talent Agencies, Theatrical Agencies in New York, NY.
One Source Talent Agency is a company that provides different consulting services for fashion and acting communities. One Source Talent Agency has a huge database that has the information on models, actors and other people who wants to express themselves according to their creative needs. I would really recommend the company to the clients. However, it is better to look up the clients feedbacks about one source talent on www.pissedconsumer.com