I'm back in the saddle again!
Morning schedule precludes making the 5:30 am ride so I will counter with two rides this week both Monday and Wednesday at 5:30pm. Monday will be lots of climbing, higher gear, with a reasonable warm up. Wednesday will be more tempo style with rollers and 3-4 sprint intervals. Each ride is expected to be finished at 7pm or slightly later possibly.
If you are interested, respond to this post. Ride starts and finishes at my home at 254 Tally Ho Road in Arroyo Grande.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That a boy El Jefe (Coach). Get your south county game on!
Get on that Crash!!!!!
Levi
I'm committing to Wednesday, Coach!
Wow, an evening ride in the South county! Count me in on Wed.
Crash
I have to bail on Wednesday's ride. Have an appt with my orthopedic surgeon to check bum knee.
I'll keep checkin' for evening rides.
Enjoy.
crashl
Post a Comment