Sunday, July 20, 2008

Monday Morning Quicky - Madonna

6:00 am
Meet at Lincoln Market
Up around the ring going counter clockwise, up to the top, back down the ring the way we went up and then finish out Lemon Loop.

Post if you are in so I know to expect you.

Levi

3 comments:

Levi said...

Any Takers?

Clyde said...

I've got a sleep over goin with some boyos from Grace so i'm out. will be riding later in the day for sure.

Anonymous said...

One Source Talent is Talent Agencies, Theatrical Agencies in New York, NY.
One Source Talent Agency is a company that provides different consulting services for fashion and acting communities. One Source Talent Agency has a huge database that has the information on models, actors and other people who wants to express themselves according to their creative needs. I would really recommend the company to the clients. However, it is better to look up the clients feedbacks about one source talent on www.pissedconsumer.com