Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wednesday, July 2nd Road 6:00 AM

We're heading out south with Rabbit, Doc, and Stevo as they make their way to Santa Barbara. I know they are headed out at 6:00 am but not sure from where. The thought is to roll out and down for about 20-25mi and then turnaround while they continue their journey down.

Let's say 6:00am at Osos and South Higuera.

Please confirm if you are in.

Chad

5 comments:

Wolfeman said...

I'm in!

Levi said...

Im in

Clyde said...

i'm in, heard they were meeting at mortons place at six... wanna meet at broad and tankfarm at 545?

Chad Theule said...

No change. 6:00 AM at Los Osos Valley Road and South Higuera. Rick - I am leaving my place at 5:40 and taking Foothill to LOVR. We'll roll to Morton's by 6:15...I confirmed with Steve tonight.

Wolfeman said...

5:40 it is.