Let's make the Tour Viewing an official meeting time and place. I would like to watch Stage 10, next Monday, July 14th at a minimum. This Saturday (first major mountain stage) could be fun too ..watch it Live with coffee and breakfast...followed be a great ride. For the third week of the Tour, I would love to watch the L'Alp d'Huez stage. This is Stage 17 on July 23rd.
I know we had a few volunteers for hosting. Anyone want to make this coming Saturday an official invite?
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll do this Saturday, not sure about riding afterward, depends on my son's tennis tourney schedule...
Say we organize the L'Alp d'Huez on a Wednesday night if we are going to make this happen. It will likely be one night and imagine everyone will be ready to watch this pivotal stage.
We could potluck or I can gladly make pasta and sauce and bring along.
Let me know if this is starting to shake out...
Post a Comment