Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wednesday Roll Out

Rolled up to Highland and Highway 1 at 5:34... I had been left. I was matter-o-factly reminded by Torque later who said, "Did the ride start at 5:34 or did it start at 5:30?" Gotta love it! Anywhoo out in the gloom all alone I started calling and calling and about 8 minutes later good ol' Levi picked up to inform me that I was about 2 miles back. I said that I would just sprint to try to catch them, implying that it would be sweet for them to have a slower pace for a bit so I could join up. I knew this was not going to happen and even though I was cranking by the MPH sign at 27 infront of the CMC I knew it would take a miracle to catch these boyz. That miracle came about a mile from Morro Bay when the Lord did smiteth good Levi with a flat. We continued, excuse me, we hammered up Turri and back home on LOVR where Rabbit hit a new high on his HRM at 182 (i know he would be excited to know I posted that). Great ride for sure, hammerfests usually turn out that way.
skip

No comments: