San Luis Obispo is in yellow!
Kim Kirchen of SLO Town Team Columbia (Former High Road) donned the yellow jersey. He is riding well and he is the real deal. Let's hope he can hang in the high mountains...
Great to see our american teams duking it out across the pond. Vande Velde really hit the gas in the final 5k. Thought he might do it. Great to see such exciting racing without a clear leader of the race.
Vive Le Tour!
1 comment:
Fun tour to watch so far! Sure was pulling for either Frishkorn or Van de Velde to get a stage win though!! I'm not sure that I'm such a Cadel fan, I don't think he interviews very well -- not much of a personality... For as much as I dislike R. Ricco's comments, he is colorful and always adds controversy!! Sometimes it's fun to watch him open his mouth and make an _ss of himself. I sure miss the commentary of Zabriskie -- loved to read the Zabriskie diaries last year.
Post a Comment