Thursday, July 24, 2008

Planning Ahead - TOC

Just thought I would do a little planning ahead...

TOC stages announced. See it, love it, ride it.


The plan is:

Stage 6, Thursday Feb 19 - Visalia to Paso Robles
Stage 7, Friday Feb 20 - Ride from SLO to Solvang
Stage 8, Saturday Feb 21 - Santa Clarita to Pasadena
Stage 9, Sunday Feb 22 - Rancho Bernardo to Escondido (hear it is a mountaintop finish on Polamar!).

Limp home after this ride. Beauty is fellowship, fun, early season fitness, and watching our sport of Cycling in our back yard. Some benefits are eating like a pig for several days, great racing, and truly something to remember.

Rabbit - you are in and there is no discussion about it! Plus, I need your iphone for race results...
Ciao

1 comment:

Clyde said...

I'll put it on my calendar b/c it sounds AMAZING and i like the idea of eating a ton of food and riding. Hopefully it'll somehow work out with school and work!