Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sunday with Tyle O'brien - Mountain Ride

When: Sunday, July 13th, 1:00 PM ...ish

What: Shooters

How: Torque, Tyler O'brien, Skippy (not confirmed), and hopefully you

Where: Torque's house at 1:00, Poly Canyon entrance at 1:15

I'll be hosting a ride with Tyler O'brien. Tyler won the young rider 5KOM non-event a fews weeks back. At 13, Tyler has some serious talent. He is going to love shooters and whatever else we do that afternoon. We'll get some good distance and some great fellowship.

Comment to confirm your attendance.

Come join us!

2 comments:

Levi said...

Wish I could make it. Going to be out of town this weekend. I hope to join next time.

Levi

Anonymous said...

Wish I could go too but "Doc" Anna has me taking it easy for at least a week to see if my shoulder heals. If it doesn't then I'm off to see the real Doctor. Anyone else get shoulder pain along with popping when reaching up?? As usual I'll be absent but with you in spirit during your ride.

-JASON