Monday, June 23, 2008

Case of the Monday's Ride Report


Twas a beautiful morning and all through the house, the hobbits were sleeping, the others were out.
We waited and waited, but no hobbit there. We did not see him until it came time for Skippy's flat tire repair.
Yes, skippy he flatted, no spare tube he had. Torque and Levi went back to get them, that wasnt so bad.
Back to the top in a quick flash, of course Torque in the lead, kicking our .....s.
3K of Shooters, a warm up for this weekend, at 10KOM it will take much longer to climb than it will to decend.
No nickname yet Scott joined us for rise number one, then went down on his own, seeing him was fun.
Thats all for this post, see you Wednesday, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!



Hobbit.....in his element
Torque trying to catch up to hobbit

Skippy finishing up the Shooters single track.



Nice of you to join us Hobbitcito
Torque - "Lets go already!!!!"
"It hurts so bad!!!"
Excited to be at the top.
Here's Chad with the initial flat fix effort. Nobody had a spare tube and Hobbit came to rescue
Scott Smith (No Nickname Guy) waiting patiently.

Skippy.....excited to be finally riding again after the lengthy pit stop!

4 comments:

Hobbit said...

I was up at 3 and at 4 to 4:30, but 5 o'clock came and no alarm heardy. It was set for 5 pm, I'll give that excuse, but I still deserve punishment and substantial abuse.......

It was fun....I'm now officially Skippy's pit crew.

joy said...

dude, nice rhymes. didn't know you were a poet.

Levi said...

Rapper actually......just happens to transfer over well.

Chad Theule said...

Nice pics Levi. Thanks for taking them and posting them. Eminem - new nickname for you.