Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wed Mystery ride

Am game to do early am ride tomorrow if anyone is interested.  Would propose to meet at Broad and Mission Lane at 5:30.  Was thinking 2 - 2.5 hours.  Route TBD in am.  Let me know tonight if you can make it by posting, otherwise will probably leave a little later for a solo gig.

Here is Tuesday Tip from the real Jens


"This is not rocket science"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in. Torque may want to do 5:00. . . I can do whatever. . . .

lindsey said...

Im in......I think. Feeling a bit under the weather, but really itching to ride. Hopefully see you then.

Levi said...

Oops...Wife was signed in on my computer.
That was Levi, not Lindsey.

Wolfeman said...

See you there!

Wolfeman

Jason and Anna said...

FYI the full moon is not on the 28th. It's actually tonight...and it's supposed to be huge! Just thought you might want to know. Jason noticed that it seemed rather large last night.

slodocman said...

Ride report from Levi including tire blow out account????