28 miles. Turri loop and 3X up Highland. The lizard on my shoulder (reference from The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis) talked me out of doing the full ride previously posted. Riding solo did not help either. I'll be out Wednesday for the rest of the week. I am riding on road tomorrow again. 5:00 am. I'll be doing Perfumo and Indian Knob. Let me know if you are interested.
Highlights from the morning: At least a 15 degree change from my driveway to the start of Turri. Very warm at the house. Pretty chilly on Turri. Piper conference on the iPod. Relistening to his SLO conference was great - although I did "waste my ride" a bit by cutting it short. Highland loops were great. 4 to 5 minutes of pain. Nice intervals. Getting home before 7:00 was nice.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
way to rock it solo! Commitment right there! UTAH!!!
Post a Comment