6:30 Wednesday morning at LOVR and Perfumo Canyon Road (late start so you can ride to meeting location).
Road ride up Perfumo, See Canyon, through Shell Beach, Pismo to Oak Park, Noyes to 227 sprint to top of hill just b4 SR-227. Back 227 (broad) through SLO and to your house.
Estimated mileage, unknown!!!. Estimated speed, kinda medium. Nice, smooth road ride to start the morning and enjoy what He has created for us......SEE YOU THERE!!
If you sleep in, ride it backwards till you find us!!! If you can't do it all, join us for some!!!
Did you hear about the new pirate movie??? It's rated AAAAAARRRRRRR! ppdd bb
hobbit
6 comments:
sounds good to me! It'll be sweet having you riding in the same direction as the group for the whole ride this time!
I think 6:30 is too late for me. I'm thinking that I'd like to head out at 5:30. Anyone else want to head out early?
I am sad to say that I am going to have to bail out on tomorrows ride. Way too much going on and gotta try to catch up. I wish I could. I believe the maestro (Hobbit) will be missing his own party as well. He has to go down to LA for work at 2am. Have fun boys....hope to be there Friday.
sorry to say...I am out too
last one was from me...Sum was logged in
It is true. I'm now headed to LA in the morning for work.... while on vacation... Don't ask the Hobbit's spouse what she thinks about that one.....
Anyhoo, won't be making it to my own ride...I apologize!
Post a Comment