I am in recovery mode this week as lead up to the race this weekend so will go easy on Wed am. Start at Highland and Santa Rosa at Cal Poly entrance. Up coast to Cayucous pier and back. May make loop through Turri on way back. Will start at 5:30 am. Will keep pace in Zone 1 and 2. About 40 miles, a little over 2 hours. Let me know if you are going to ride --- if there are no takers I will probably leave later. Starbucks or Peets at end for at least Jens and Rabbit.
Ciao,
Jens
6 comments:
I would like to go, but need to be back by 7:30. Possible? Or if not could we set out at 5:30? Let me know
Levi
be there! Coffee at the turnaround perhaps?
Minor changes to ride plan:
Will leave at 5:30am
Will have Starbucks on arrival back to SLO.
See you then.
Jens
Great....thanks Jens! Looking forward to it.
Levi
I'm in, see you at... gulp... 5:30!
bike in shop, car needs to be in the shop, brain about busted after 3 finals in 2 days I'm out. May the Lord grant me rest! Have fun boyz!
Post a Comment