Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tomorrow's ride

Apologies for the late post on tomorrow's ride....Flew in this morning from 2 weeks in Ohio -  LONG flights home with overnight stay in the bay area (not by choice).

Anyhoo.......  Meet at the entrance to Poly Canyon at 0530 hours.  We'll ride the canyon to the tracks to stagecoach.... then to either Shooters or Morning Glory.... we'll vote on the way up.

It's good to be back.  No hills in Ohio.  Rode a new mountain bike trail they've built.  Fun singletrack, but we are blessed to be in an area with all these trails with great climbs so close.

By the way - for anyone feeling a little thick in the middle - I'm back on the no eating junky yum yum diet (NEJYYD).  If you want some accountability, I'll be strict through a marathon I have planned in September.

hobbit

1 comment:

Levi said...

Sounds great Mark. See you there! Who else is in?

Levi