Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tuesday 6/17: MTB

Hey guys. Hope you all had a great Fathers Day weekend! I got away with my fam for a quick little MB camping trip and had a great time connecting with my family.....good stuff.
I am not sure if anyone is riding tomorrow morning (Post if so!), but I will not be able to. I am therefore posting a Tuesday morning ride to make up for it.

Meet: Chicken Unit
Time: 5:30
Where: Up Stenner, to Sea Otter like fire road (Chad & I found a couple months ago), to climbing Shooters, down Morning Glory, down Poly Cyn (High route on single track).

Post a comment if you are able to make it. Hope to see you then!

Levi

1 comment:

Clyde said...

sounds like fun but i'll be gone in Mexico with Todd this week! Have a great time this week boys! Ride big!