Thursday, June 5, 2008

props to tyler


Tyler is Dave O'Brien's son, standing next to me in the pic above. Tyler is 13 and loves to ride. Taking his bike away is the worst punishment his dad can come up with. Tyler jumped at any chance to ride last weekend. On Friday the crew above rode out 7.5 miles on the canyon fireroad. The rest were ready to turn back, but Tyler wanted to keep going. So, he and I came to a big steep Prefumo like paved climb. . . . I thought to myself, "Let's see what he's got. I bet he won't make it." He made it . . . no problem.

So, Saturday night, Hobbit and I took Tyler out for a night ride with lights around 9:30. (Unfortunately there are no pics of this ride.) We took Tyler up one of the long, long climbs that we had come down earlier morning. Honestly, Hobbit and I were having a tough time staying on his wheel. He was like a billy goat out there. No clips. Heavy bike. Didn't matter. He was solid. We were in shock!

How are you doing, Tyler?

Great!

You ready to stop for a break.

No, I'm good.

What do you think?

I think I love it. I want to do this again!

Keep your eye on Tyler. He's got some very natural talent at age 13. Let's take Tyler out with us again soon. . . maybe our next outing to MDO when Tyler gets out of school this Summer.

(Word on the street is that there may be a few other young men out there who want to ride . . . especially at night!)

Tyler, you da man! Can't wait to ride with you again!

2 comments:

Clyde said...

That guy rocks! I've ridden with him on his home turf on a climb way steeper than Cerro San Luis and he cranked that baby no problem! Tyler rocks, i mean he picks a fight with Larson Patty! really now that's nuts!

Anonymous said...

One Source Talent is Talent Agencies, Theatrical Agencies in New York, NY.
One Source Talent Agency is a company that provides different consulting services for fashion and acting communities. One Source Talent Agency has a huge database that has the information on models, actors and other people who wants to express themselves according to their creative needs. I would really recommend the company to the clients. However, it is better to look up the clients feedbacks about one source talent on www.pissedconsumer.com.