Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Friday June 6th: Pick to Dairy Creek

Did this ride with Iceman a week and a half ago and it was epic! There are many trails out there as offshoots of Pick n Shovel and this is the one we will go for this week.
Ride Details:
Meet at Poultry Unit 5:30 sharp.
Out and up Shooters over to Pick n Shovel
Down Pick taking the first right and following that all the way down to a fire road.
Turn left at fire road, ride for 1/2 mile then hook up with single track by lone standing oak tree on the right, takes ya down to the creek.
Creek crossings 1-6 or so end up on right side of creek at the end with the gate.
Find single track through grass and head out to El Chorro.
Back on the 1.
Ride time 3hrs, home by 830ish.
Total mileage: like 20ish
Lookin forward to the downhill that seems to go on forever!
Seeya boys.
skip

5 comments:

Chad Theule said...

I am tentative for Friday's MTB ride. Definitely will do road. My Enduro is still without front break and I have not had time to bring it in. And the race bike is not coming out for Pick...sorry Skippy.

Levi said...

I hope to make it.....have to see how tomorrow goes to know for sure? Sounds very fun.

Levi

Clyde said...

dude not close to as sketchy as the other routes out there are. trek took it with no problems at all. just puttin it out there.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Skippy. . . you need to be there, Torque. Borrow Levi's extra Stumpy if need be. . .

Levi said...

I am out......bumed, but just dont have the time. Super slammed right now. Have fun Boys! Hopefully be back in the mix next week.

Levi